Closed-back Circumaural Headphones
HD 280 PRO
There are many reasons that Sennheiser HD 280 Pro monitoring headphones are so popular among recording professionals. Comfort, isolation, reliability, and accuracy are all major reasons why Music Bliss Sales Engineers are quick to recommend them. When it comes to critical listening, HD 280 Pro headphones give you the kind of accurate frequency response you need to really climb into your mixes. On the other side of the glass, when you need to keep your monitor mix from bleeding into your microphones, there are no better affordable headphones to track with than Sennheiser HD 280 Pros.
Headphones For The Pros
An accurate representation of audio is key when mixing or mastering your work. Eloquent lows, a distinct midrange and clear-cut highs are what define the HD 280 PRO’s, making them the perfect companion for recording and mixing sessions. And thanks to their comfort, all those hours spent in front of a screen won’t tire your ears nearly as much as it will your eyes. Found in home and professional recording studios around the world, the HD 280 PRO has become an industry standard for more reasons than one.
A Modern Classic
Your search for studio headphones begins and ends with HD 280 PRO. Released in 2003, these headphones have stood the test of time. In a day and age where technology renders itself useless in a just a few years, Sennheiser is still selling hundreds of thousands of these headphones every year.
The Podcasting Icon
With popularity of podcasts on the rise, the need to improve audio listening experiences follows. The HD 280 PRO’s are used on some of the largest podcasts in the world, including The Joe Rogan Experience where they have become a staple. As comfort and performance continue to be driving factors for those looking for new headphones, the HD 280 PRO’s are becoming more and more popular for those wearing headphones for long interviews and recording sessions.
- Professional-quality studio monitor headphones you can use for mixing, recording, DJing, and any other critical listening
- Thick, widely spaced earcups offer exceptional comfort while providing you with a staggering 32dB of acoustical isolation
- Linear frequency response gives you the accuracy and detail you need to make serious mixing decisions
- Lightweight plastic and neodymium-magnet drivers add extra comfort without sacrificing quality
- Swiveling earpieces allow single-ear monitoring
- Folding design makes storage and transportation easy
- Replaceable earcups allow for convenient servicing and maintenance
- Included adapter allows you to use your HD 280 Pro headphones with both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks
- Simply one of the best bang-for-the-buck headphones available - a great value!
- Open/Closed : Closed
- Fit Style : Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Frequency Response : 8Hz-25kHz
- Impedance : 64 ohms
- Cable Type : Coiled
- Cable Length : 9.8'
- Plug Size : 1/8" (1/4" adapter included)
- Foldable : Yes
- Color : Black
- Weight : 0.49 lbs.
1 x Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed-back Studio and Live Monitoring Headphones