|Product SKU||ERIS E3.5|
3.5" Powered Studio Monitor with Kevlar Woofer, 1" Silk-dome Tweeter, and 50W Class AB Amplification
PreSonus Eris E3.5 (3.5 inch) Powered Studio Monitors - Pair
PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel ⅛-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 3.5" Kevlar woofers deliver solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- RCA and balanced 1/4" inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Aux input for connecting your smartphone or media player
- Headphone output for private listening
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
- Power Configuration:Stereo
- LF Driver Size:3.5" woofer
- LF Driver Type:Kevlar
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- Total Power:50W Class AB (25W per speaker)
- Crossover Frequency:2.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:100 dB SPL @ 1m
- Features:Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, High and Low frequency boost/cut
- Input Types:2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Output Types:1 x 1/8" (headphones), Bare Wire strip (out to right speaker)
- Enclosure Type:Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material:Medium-density fiberboard, vinyl laminated
2 x Presonus Eris 3.5 Power Studio Monitor
1 x power cable
1 x Connection cable
1 x RCA cable
1 x Audio cable